Full Stack Developer (m/f/o)
Permanent full-time employment (Novi Sad)
More about our new team member:
As an experienced Full Stack developer, you will be contributing to a team effort to implement excellent and stylish web applications with our designers and other developers, using state of the art techniques for usability, interface design and user experience.
You understand and love both, Frontend and Backend development, feel at home and equally well and confident tackling challenges from either aspect.
As a person, you are structured, analytical, goal and detail-oriented.
You truly enjoy and work well within a team. You are service-minded and interested in new trends and innovations.
Your focus will be on the following:
- Delivering high quality, maintainable and well-tested code
- Planning, estimating, and implementing application features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use, refactor where needed
- Proactive thinking and supporting the team and project needs
- Following and improving team coding standards and processes
You bring to the table:
- Experience developing modern web applications for at least 4 years
- Solid knowledge of both Front and Back development principles
- Server scripting (Perl, Python, Bash...) as a valuable addition to your toolkit
- Awesome plus: You are familiar with the Contao CMS and/or the TYPO3 CMS, and have used the Symfony framework before
- Understanding that organizing work via source control and project management tools is a must
- Belief that doing work thoroughly, orderly, and precisely are not just boring words, but a mindset
- Openness about asking questions and giving/receiving honest opinion about your job
- English language level with no Google translate needed
What we offer if you join us:
- Permanent full-time employment
- Flexible working conditions/hours
- Dedicated budget for your Personal development plan
- Dedicated budget for additional work equipment
- Salary growth according to evaluated improvements
- Extra sick days
- Employee referral program
- Respect and support for your professional and personal goals
- Friendly team with a warm atmosphere
- Free soft drinks, healthy snacks, and occasional lunch
If you imagine this being something you would enjoy doing, let’s make it happen!
Please send us your CV in English language to email@example.com with the subject to which position you are applying to.
All candidates will be contacted.