NEW Business Director (m/f/d)
Permanent position, Full- or Part-time (Stuttgart)
Do you love to conquer, can you inspire others, connect people and build relationships with potential clients?
We are looking for a New Business Director to join us so that we can continue to expand our high standards.
As New Business Director, you will be responsible for the quality of our new customer development. You will conduct the initial discussions, make the selection based on our client qualification criteria and have a long-term overview of new, current and upcoming orders.
You represent our agency in chemistry meetings and pitches.
You will continuously develop our agency image to ensure that we are always present on the market with our multidisciplinary offering. And you will have sufficient know-how to also sell our digital products.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
What awaits you:
- Expansion and further development of our sales strategy for sustainable new customer acquisition
- Developing business relationships with relevant leads to capture new
- Choosing, selecting and supporting inquiries, tenders and pitches
- Identifying and developing interesting customers together with your colleagues - you see yourself as a consultant at decision-maker level
- Developing new innovative sales strategies and processes to make our agency portfolio even more successful, including up- and cross-selling in close cooperation with our teams
- Trusted contact person from initial contact to the kick-off workshop
- Drafting contracts for a sustainable partnership
- Design of customer loyalty measures
- Central contact for our PR and all press inquiries.
What you bring to the table:
- At least 5 years of agency experience - at consultant level or in the creative field
- Experience in building and maintaining client relationships
- You love to network and have a healthy curiosity for people and companies
- You have a winning and self-confident demeanor
- You are a trustworthy and reliable anchor point for new enquiries
- Valuable sparring partner for C-level and decision-makers
- Team player with excellent comprehension and communication skills, able to grasp and present complex issues in a way that is understandable to the target group
- Strong expertise in the sale of digital products
- Passion for the latest trends and current developments in communication
What we offer you:
- Capital-forming benefits and company pension with your own pension fund
- Personal training budget
- VHUG-Coins as accepted currency at surrounding partner restaurants
- Special leave for new family fathers of 1 week after the birth of their own child
- Assistance with childcare
- Multi-talents are encouraged - make music, produce food content, etc.
- Possibility for sabbaticals
- Team events and hero regulars' tables
- Home office and mobile office
Apply at: email@example.com
more amazing jobs
Novi Sad, Serbia
There is no job openings right now
Mandatory internship social media (m/f/d)
Internship/work study, Full-time (Stuttgart)