Social Media Texter (m/f/o)
Permanent position, full-time (Stuttgart)
Do you want to give brands and companies a face in social media? You want your posts, reels, stories to go around the world? You love variety, are versatile versatile and feel at home in the workshop as well as in the kitchen? You like to take responsibility, bubbling over with ideas and able to put them into great words? Then join us, grow with us and become part of a great team. Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What awaits you:
- Excellent creation and groundbreaking communication that convinces customers
- Self-sufficient Work
- You personally support clients and strategically develop social media projects further
- You are responsible for quality and content for various clients
- As an expert for social media you are also a creative sparring partner for all departments
What we expect:
- Creative captions for social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Editorial planning and develop custom content.
- Development of a target audience specific tone.
- Knowledge of the latest trends and opportunities on social media.
- Do research appropriate collaborations for different clients
- First experience as a social media writer
- Practical experience using a variety of social media platforms for Advertising
- Solid Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with paid online advertising
What we offer you:
- Capital-forming benefits and company pension with its own pension scheme
- Personal training budget
- VHUG-Coins as accepted currency at surrounding partner restaurants
- Special leave for new family fathers of 1 week after the birth of their own child
- Own nanny for childcare in the agency every Thursday
- All-arounders are encouraged - make music, produce food content, etc.
- Possibility for sabbaticals
- Team events and hero regulars' tables
- Home office and mobile office
Apply at: email@example.com